A small run litho-printed A6 photo journal, that documents the Cornwall’s journey from Yarrow Ship Builders, all the way to your wrist via Kickstarter. All Backers will be named in the glossary (you’re part of the story too).
- Case material: HY-80 Hardened Steel, CNC cut with proprietary rehaut.
- WR: 200m.
- Movement: Choice of STP1-11 or Sellita SW200-1 (date)
- Bezel: Uni-Directional. 60 Click (Double-sprung bearing ratchet).
- Bezel insert: Brushed ceramic with bi-colour printed markers and lumed pip.
- Crown: Screw down. Signed.
- Case back: Ornate. Screw down.
- Hands: Slim sword style.
- Hour markers: 8 standard ‘bucket markers’ with custom teardrop quarter markers.
- Lume: Swiss superluminova BGW9.
- Glass: Double domed sapphire crystal with AR coating applied to the underside.
- Measurements: Diameter (excluding crown) 42mm. Thickness (top of glass to bottom of case-back) 13.5mm. Length (lug to lug) 50mm. Inner lug (strap width) 22mm.
- Unique to the Kickstarter ‘Launch Edition’: Gold ion plating to the top-inner edge of the bezel ring and crown signature relief, plus an engraved limited run ‘number’.
- Strap options: Italian hand-stitched calf leather (tan) or heavy duty basket-weave canvas in black (both with signed buckle).