Possibly the most ostentatious box you’ve ever seen, an unfinished piece of the HMS cornwall (machined with no sharp edges) presented as a ‘dog tag’, all Straps/Bracelet and a commemorative picture book that documents the lifespan and ‘rebirth’ of the HMS Cornwall (All Backers will be named in the glossary unless you notify us to maintain your anonymity). The watch will be delivered ‘wearing’ the metal bracelet.
- Case material: HY-80 Hardened Steel, CNC cut with proprietary rehaut.
- WR: 200m.
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 (date)*
- Bezel: Uni-Directional. 60 Click (Double-sprung bearing ratchet).
- Bezel insert: Brushed ceramic with bi-colour printed markers and lumed pip.
- Crown: Screw down. Signed.
- Case back: Ornate. Screw down.
- Hands: Slim sword style.
- Hour markers: 8 standard ‘bucket markers’ with custom teardrop quarter markers.
- Lume: Swiss superluminova BGW9.
- Glass: Double domed sapphire crystal with AR coating applied to the underside.
- Measurements: Diameter (excluding crown) 42mm. Thickness (top of glass to bottom of case-back) 13.5mm. Length (lug to lug) 50mm. Inner lug (strap width) 22mm.
- Unique to the Kickstarter ‘Launch Edition’: Gold ion plating to the top-inner edge of the bezel ring and crown signature relief, plus an engraved limited run ‘number’.
- Strap options: You get both straps and the metal bracelet (316 L steel with blasted/brushed centre links to match the case); featuring solid end links and a cnc’d clasp with ion plated signature and micro adjustments