Mr Rockholm wanted a ‘just metal’ option, so that’s what he’s got. Feel free to join him here, or let us know if there’s something specific you’d like. This reward comprises the watch with metal bracelet.
- Case material: HY-80 Hardened Steel, CNC cut with proprietary rehaut.
- WR: 200m.
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 (date)*
- Bezel: Uni-Directional. 60 Click (Double-sprung bearing ratchet).
- Bezel insert: Brushed ceramic with bi-colour printed markers and lumed pip.
- Crown: Screw down. Signed.
- Case back: Ornate. Screw down.
- Hands: Slim sword style.
- Hour markers: 8 standard ‘bucket markers’ with custom teardrop quarter markers.
- Lume: Swiss superluminova BGW9.
- Glass: Double domed sapphire crystal with AR coating applied to the underside.
- Measurements: Diameter (excluding crown) 42mm. Thickness (top of glass to bottom of case-back) 13.5mm. Length (lug to lug) 50mm. Inner lug (strap width) 22mm.
- Unique to the Kickstarter ‘Launch Edition’: Gold ion plating to the top-inner edge of the bezel ring and crown signature relief, plus an engraved limited run ‘number’.
- Strap options: Comes standard with an Oyster ‘style’ link bracelet in 316L (Centre links are blasted/brushed to match the tonal quality of the case). Custom signed clasp with micro adjustments